Monday 18 May 2015

The Review: Chanel Rouge Coco Ultra Hydrating Lip Colour


Now I know I am slightly late on the bandwagon here, but I wanted to make sure I could give an honest opinion.


Firstly, the packaging *swoon*, I am in love, they are simply gorgeous. Although, I have to confess these were my first Chanel purchases which makes them seem 100x more beautiful.



I bought the shades 428 Legende (left) and 438 Suzanne (right). Legende is a gorgeous rosy pink with a slightly golden sheen to give a wonderfully glossy finish. Suzanne is a darker, plum toned shade which for a 'my lips but better' lover looks quite scary in the bullet. However, when applied to the lips the glossy sheen stops it from appearing too vampy and it is a very wearable everyday shade.

Both are equally hydrating and are a pleasure to use as they do not tug when applying. But the lasting power isn't brilliant and it needs reapplying multiple times throughout the day,



Verdict: I love these and definitely think they are worth the £26 price point. Although they need multiple reapplications, they have unbeatable pigmentation for such a hydrating formula and come-on, reapplying such a beautiful Chanel lipstick is hardly a chore.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beaut Honesty. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig