Tuesday 2 June 2015

Mini Boots Haul

Last week I had a little spendy moment in Boots and thought I would briefly show you the bits I picked up.


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water 125ml: £1.99: I have used the full-sized version of this cleanser ever since it came out, and am now using my third bottle, It is so good at removing makeup - even heavy eye makeup - without feeling too striping on the skin, I like to use it before a second cleanse with a more 'traditional' cleanser. When I was wondering round boots I saw they had them in the dinkiest 125ml size which is just perfect for travelling, as I despise decanting but don't really want to have to take the 400ml bottle with me.

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Serum: £22.50: I can't give a full review on this as I haven't used it long enough, but texture-wise it is almost indescribable. It is not gel-like nor is it watery, I have to say it is unlike any thing I have every used before. Caroline Hirons (the skincare goddess who needs no explanation really) describes it as a 'wet' serum, and I think that is bang on. It glides effortlessly across the skin and a little really goes a long way. A review will be coming soon once I have given it a thorough testing.

Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray: £21: Again I haven't used it long enough to really comment. Although it is definitely hydrating, I am not sure I have found the best stage in my routine to use it yet, and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. In essence it is a hydrating water, activated by aloe, which should 'sooth, smooth and leave the skin feeling soft'. I haven't quite felt that yet but I will report back after more testing.

Clinique Pop Lip Colour and Primer - Love Pop: £16: I am actually yet to try this product at all as I am waiting to do a first impressions post later this week, and so far my will power has held up. I am really hoping that I love this product as I think this colour is just gorgeous, but I will go into more detail in Thursday's post.


Have you found any new products you've loved lately?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beaut Honesty. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig