Tuesday 14 July 2015

The Best Face Sprays


Before I start rambling on about how amazing some of these sprays are I just want to point out that this is probably one of the least important steps of a skincare routine. Most people think they are a bit of a fad and an amazing face spray still isn't anywhere near as important as a gorgeous serum or cleanser.


When it comes to hydrating sprays I am in love with Clinique Moisture Surge and The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist. Both are so moisturising and soothing but in slightly different ways. The Clinque offering is very wet in texture, and although it is very hydrating it is also extremely refreshing, making it a perfect handbag staple during the 'heatwave'. The Vitamin E Face Mist differs slightly as it has an almost creamy feel to it (I know it sounds ridiculous) which is very nourishing as well as hydrating. The bottle also states it works well as a setting spray, so it can be used to hydrate throughout the day without it interfering with makeup.

I have also recently been trying out the Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer (check out my full review here) which I think would be better suited for normal/oily skin as it isn't overly hydrating. but it is definitely soothing. The Caudalie Beauty Elixir is another one which works well when my skin is feeling angry in a blemish-prone way. It smells divine and makes my skin feel very smooth. It is definitely not the be-all-and-end-all for spot-prone skin, but it sure helps to calm everything down.

Out of all the sprays I have tried the one I am struggling the most to figure out is the Caudalie Grape Water. Personally I am not a huge fan of the smell and I am not 100% sure what difference it has actually made to my skin. However, I have found it works nicely to soothe the skin on the rest of my body after being out in the sun as it is very refreshing and smoothing.

I am a huge fan of face sprays and think they make a lovely addition to my skincare routine especially in the warmer months. What are your favourites?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beaut Honesty. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig