Sunday 9 August 2015

My New Cleanser Obsession


Decleor has always been a brand I have really trusted for facials, but before now I had never thought to try their products at home. It wasn't until my friends very kindly gifted me some vouchers to spend at a spa for my birthday that I saw the range and decided to give it a try.

I chose Aroma Cleanse as I like the cleansing and facial massage part of my skincare routine to feel the most luxurious and spa-like, plus it smells divine. It contains Neroli Oil, which gives it the heavenly scent, for intense hydration and Sweet Almond Oil to soother the skin and help to remove makeup. The bit that makes this so different to all the other cleansers I use is that this is a milk, a fairly thin constancy milk at that, and works best when applied with a damp cotton pad rather than with fingers. Although I kind of prefer massaging in a cleanser with my hands, the results of this are incredible so it's hard to argue with.

My skin feels so much softer and smoother, more than it has done after any other cleanser. And at £20 for 200ml it is much more affordable than I would have expected. I haven't used it to remove makeup yet so cannot comment on it's effectiveness, but it does a wonderful job of cleansing, purifying and moisturising the skin.

I absolutely love this product and it has completely changed my perceptions of milky cleansers. I would recommend it for all skin types, as although it is fairly hydrating it is not oily or balmy and doesn't leave a film over the skin.

Have you tried anything from this range?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beaut Honesty. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig