Thursday 15 October 2015

Empties #2

As blogger traditions/clichés/common posts go, I always find routing through rubbish a bit of bizarre one, but I love reading them. So here's a quick look at the products I have finished up in the past few months.

Empty Skincare and Makeup Products

Skincare

I absolutely love this cleansing water, as it removes all traces of makeup and leaves skin feeling clean and fresh ready for a second cleanse. Even my sister, who's idea of skincare is a face wipe and maybe moisturiser if she could be bothered has been converted to this Micellar Water instead of wipes. It is so quick and easy to use, and although it will never replace a traditional skin cleanser, it is a perfect first cleanse and helps my white flannels to stay white.
Although the Garnier Micellar Water does an excellent job of removing makeup, sometimes my eyeliner can prove to be a little stubborn. That's where this one steps in. It is gentle on the eyes but can tackle even waterproof mascara. For only £3.99 this one will be in my collection for a long time.

Glow giving, skin softening and all round skin saviour these acid soaked pads are a must-have in my routine. They just make my skin look better and brighter. I use maybe one every three days, (interspersed with other acid exfoliants), sometimes more if my skin is looking dull, or less if I am feeling a bit sensitive, but again one I will continue to repurchase.

With it's gel-like constancy and skin boosting ingredients such as caffeine and Panax Ginseng this is the perfect brightening, lightweight moisturiser for summer time. Now we are heading into the Autumn I mix it up a bit more with the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream for a more hydrating and nourishing alternative, however I have still opened a new Ginzing as it is great for days when I need a little more radiance.

As evening moisturisers go I think I have hit the jackpot with this one. It sinks in beautifully and I when I wake up my skin feels nourished and dry patches soothed. It does everything I would want and smells divine, what more could you ask for?

I was in serious pain when this one ran out, and being an opaque bottle one day it just stopped. It is so expensive but so good (check out my full review) I just couldn't imagine not using it, so this has also been repurchased. Although I don't feel too bad as this bottle lasted me a good 16 months, so really it isn't that expensive, right?

Makeup

I just love this. I think it gets a rave review in almost every post so I won't ramble too much, but I just love it. It covers my dark circles more than anything else I have tried and it is such a good colour match I can use it subtly without a matching foundation on for a natural finish. It is just all round amazing and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.

This is a great felt-tip style liner which goes on properly black and stays all day without fading or smudging. Even for an eyeliner dunce like me it's easy to use and I will keep repurchasing.

What have you used up recently?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beaut Honesty. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig