Tuesday 13 October 2015

Life Update

I can't believe that this is my 60th post. I know for many that probably doesn't sound a lot, but just thinking how much my life has changed throughout those 60 posts is incredible. I don't usually make this blog too personal, if anything it is my way of forgetting about everything that is going on in my real life and immersing myself into a world of makeup and skincare and everything beauty related. But I have some very exciting news, and it felt weird to not share it.



I have a new job! The job hunt has been really difficult as I wanted to completely change career paths, and being this young I don't have all the experience in world. But I am so glad I waited for the right job to come around as this role is just perfect. I will be working in digital marketing for a brilliant company and I just feel so blessed to have been given this opportunity. As this post goes live I will have just finished my first day, I so hope it has gone well! 

I will do my best to keep posts regular, however you may need to bear with me as I settle into the new role. And to any of you currently job hunting, stay patient and resilient. I am huge believer that all rejections happen for a reason, because the right job is just around the corner waiting for you.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beaut Honesty. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig