Thursday 19 November 2015

Saving Pennies: Space NK Freebies, Samples & Voucher Code Haul

There is little I like more than finding voucher codes for discounts off something I was already going to buy, or getting to the checkout and being offered free samples. So when I received my latest Space NK order (for the Narsissist palette, full review here) I was ecstatic with how many 'freebies' there were in it, costing no more than I would have spent on just the palette! I thought I would combine them into a haul and mini reviews as there are some pretty good products in there.



This was one of the free samples at the checkout which you get with every order, and as I love this cleanser anyway I thought the little packet would be great for travelling. For anyone who hasn't heard of the Renaissance Cleansing Gel (where have you been?), it's a lightweight cleanser which turns into a balmy oil on the skin and just leaves you feeling clean and your skin looking brighter. It's my go-to morning cleanser and works wonderfully in the evening I couldn't not pick this one up.

As my second, and final, sample (I never feel the need to chose more than I would actually use, even though you can have up to 4) I chose this pair of hand and foot creams. Prismologie is not a brand I have ever heard of before, and at £30 each for 75ml, I am not sure I would repurchase. However, that being said, it is a beautiful hand cream. It smells divine, although I would avoid if you don't like the rose scent, and sinks in really quickly without leaving your hands feeling sticky at all. I have yet to try the foot cream actually on my feet, but it is a much thicker cream and seems like it would do a good job at moisturising your feet, even if the smell is slightly questionable.

I found a voucher code online which gave me this as a free sample, in addition to the ones on the Space NK site, which is an absolute bonus. It seems to be an eye shadow primer which comes in a variety of shades to match your skin tone. the pigment to it disuses veins and darkness whilst making the shadows on top seem brighter. Honestly, it definitely hasn't knocked the Nars Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base off it's top spot as it doesn't quite give shadows the same longevity. But, if it was the right shade for me, wheat is a little dark, it would work wonders on no-makeup-makeup days to brighten up my eyelids without wearing shadow. 

This one has got to be the best in terms of freebie as it was added to my basket because I bought a 'gift' and is worth over £20! It is a slightly grainy yet creamy balm consistency which cleanses and gently exfoliates the skin. There is no doubt that this cleanser is incredible, and works wonders on my skin. It's hard to describe but even after a couple of uses my skin just looked better. But the smell! I can't stand it. I am powering through this pot for the skin benefits, but the smell is so bad it ruins the cleansing experience. That beings said, I also can't stand the smell of the Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm, and everyone else seems to love it, so don't let me put you off!

I was so impressed by this amount of freebies in one order, it pays to check for vouchers!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beaut Honesty. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig