Sunday 8 November 2015

The Review: GlamGlow BrightMud Eye Treatment

I know I am so late on the bandwagon with this one, but at around the £40 mark, it varies from store to store, for only 12 uses, I couldn't justify buying the GlamGlow BrightMud Eye Treatment. However, I was in Homesense a few weekends ago and found a box for only £14.99, so I thought I would give it a go and see if it's worth the hefty price tag.

GlamGlow BrightMud Eye Treatment



In the beautifully holographic container you get 12 'ChromeCells', each with 2 pods of product. One pod is meant to do one eye, but honestly it spreads so well you could easily stretch one pod for both eyes. I personally didn't in case it affected the results, but there is definitely enough product to. The formula is a very strange one, as it is almost jelly-like in the pod, but when patted out it turns into more of a watery gel. It also has some rather large bits in it, which I believe are peppermint leaves, but can't be quite sure. If I had to compare it to the other masks in the GlamGlow range it is much more like ThirstyMud than SuperMud or YouthMud.

To apply you gently tap it under and around your eyes, being very careful not to get it in your eyes. Being the clumsy person I am, I actually found this rather difficult as I was scared to go up to my lower lash line in case I got some in my eyes. But that aside, there is nothing revolutionary about their 'TapWipe' technology, and if anything, wiping it away with a tissue pulled at my under eye area.

In terms of results, now bear in mind my under eyes bags are horrendously dark, I have to say I didn't see any. It claims to produce instant results including: brightening dark circles, reducing puffiness and hydrating the skin. I didn't see any instant benefits, and after two uses there has been no lasting difference either. The only thing that was quite pleasant, is the fresh, slightly tingly feeling afterwards, although there was no visible benefit of this and that can be achieved with any roll on gel eye cream (such as Origins No Puffery). Obviously I can only really comment on the instant results it promises, but once I've finished the box I'll let you know if it's changed my mind.

Having spent £15 I am a little disappointed there has been no visible improvement, but had I have spent nearer £40, I'd be kicking myself. I love ThirstyMud and think it's well worth the money, but I definitely won't be repurchasing BrightMud once I've finished this box.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beaut Honesty. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig